Monday, December 12, 2011

Can anyone help me find a new, good job?

I currently work at a pet store (and signed a no-compete agreement with them). I love what I do, but I'm having trouble with the standing for 8 hours, plus numerous problems with my new manager (I was fine with the old one but he transferred out of state) and a couple coworkers (though I get along with most okay). The management problem is my biggest. I'd really like to find a new job, but I only have a high school diploma. I can't lift 100-lb packages to work for UPS or anything like that. I can lift maybe 50lbs at most. I'm not willing to get a truck drivers license for any job. I'm very creative, and can plan displays and such very well. I'm also very organized - I love to put/keep things in order. Any recommendations?

I know there are people that come in our store to reset card displays and such, merchandisers - how do you get into something like that?

THANKS!Can anyone help me find a new, good job?
the best place is a call center! or a lite factory work





you diffently don't want to go to a place where they don't want to talk to you or to sell anything. i don't know what all is around your town but there is a place where i live its has a email team that send email to companys and they have another part that people can call to ask how their products work or any questions..... but you have experience so don't let it go to waste at a place where your not going to go higher within the companyCan anyone help me find a new, good job?
only if you help me find one. and it has to be above minimum wage.

No comments:

Post a Comment