Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I deal with a very annoying coworker?

I work in a very small office--only 8 people. One of my coworkers has been here for a little over a year. Sometimes we get along but most times she drives me nuts. She is probably the most fake person I have ever met. She is constantly telling me I'm beautiful and that she loves me. She does this in front of customers as well. She's been getting in trouble a lot because she doesn't complete tasks assigned by our boss. She doesn't check her email on a regular basis. When my boss is out of town, I'm left in charge and said coworker will tell our customers--she (meaning me) is the boss and that I'm a really tough boss. I just ignore her. She is so unprofessional and it's not just me saying this because my other coworkers say it too. My boss knows.



I just want suggestions on how to deal with her personality that annoys me so much I could pull my hair out.How do I deal with a very annoying coworker?
a sign of real maturity is to ........

be able to ignore itHow do I deal with a very annoying coworker?
I suggest a site called NiceCritic.com. It works and doesn't make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Report Abuse


Ignore ignore and more ignore. Put her *** on mute every chance you get.

As soon as you realize she has mental issues and that when she is spazzing out like that it probably due to her not taking her medication you will not be very concerned about the petty things she says. You'll be too busy dealing with real issues.
just propose her...she will freakout and won't bother u...
just slap that bi*ch
Have you talked to her about the way she is acting? Maybe she is in the dark. It might be worth a try. If that doesn't work, tell your boss to DO something about what your boss claims to ';know';. If that doesn't work, just ignore it or find a new job.
Honey, be fake back to her. I thought that's what everyone was supposed to do?
You should have 3 months pay saved up for times like this . you can hire a hit man for that much and be rid of the person .
ignore em
Just tell her str8 up that she is annoying you to the point that you want to pull your hair out. Maybe you and the rest of the coworkers need to gang up on her and run her out..lol.
pray for the person. God can change people's heart.
When she talks to you walk away, right away!! She`ll get the point, and if she asks tell her how you feel. Sounds like shes the type that you need to be blunt with.
I would probably adopt a mentor role and teach her how to comport herself in a professional manner. Mention things she could do to improve her work output and give a better impression to the customers. At least it would give you an outlet for your energy and might actually do some good.
Don't be passive aggressive or talk behind her back. Try to talk to her about your grievances right after her annoying actions. She probably has no idea what she is doing. Be a mentor, lead by example by being professional yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment