Monday, December 12, 2011

';The ONE'; What are the signs to spotting that special someone.?

There is this coworker that I get along with really well. We really get into flirting with each other and some light touching. We also get into deep conversations about everything. I am not saying that I am falling in love with this person but there seems to be this deep connection that I have never had with another woman before in my life. We have alot of similarities in life. We both have custody of our children, we were brought up in single parent homes with 3 siblings and not much money, we seem to have the same views on just about everything. HOWEVER, HERE IS THE PROBLEM. She is engaged. 6 months ago when she first started she was always talking about how her and her bf were going to get married and have a child together. Now she never brings it up and she seems to hint at maybe them not being together forever and that I have to be patient. SHOULD I APPROACH HER ABOUT THIS DEEP CONNECTION I FEEL WITH HER? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS THE ';ONE'; FOR YOU?';The ONE'; What are the signs to spotting that special someone.?
I have dated 2 guys and I always felt they were ';The One'; for me...the usual symptoms...you smile when you think of them, you have a lot of things in common, you laugh at the same jokes and even like the same food...LOL...what i'm trying to drive at is...people have different soulmates at different phases in their lives. This girl seems to be the right peron for you and from what i hear from you...you really like her...so make her ';The ONe'; BUT....make sure she and the bf are done. It seems like she's trying to hold on to the other one and making you her spare tire which would not be fair for you. Talk about your feelings with her and ask her where you stand right now...If you feel she's not ready to go there..then back off a little and continue to get to know her better..Good Luck....
  • how to deal with men
  • java
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment