Monday, December 12, 2011

How would you try getting over always feeling weird towards a coworker?

I have this coworker, Sabrina. She doesn't know that she is the most beautiful brunette I ever met even though she did dye her dark brown hair to black.

We rarely talk but we almost say,'; Hey'; or Hi'; to each other.

I almost always make a point to say ';Bye'; or ';Goodnight'; after clocking out while she is still working (it's like customary for me to say ';bye'; to the coworkers that I get along with and respect me for being a hard worker).

I can't even flirt with her even though I am able to flirt with another female coworker of mine.

We've looked at each other while passing by each other without saying anything.

She went ';Hmmm'; once when I passed by her without saying anything to her as we made eye contact with each other.

I've noticed her looking at me sometimes by the corner of my eyes especially earlier today.

I gave her Valentines earlier this month- a heart shaped chocolate lollipop with a box of truffles along with a Beatles lunchbox.

I've made her blush on Valentines and she's thanked me four times for the Valentine's.

I just feel weird whenever I am by her or see her. My heart even feels weird.

The thing is I am not that shy as I have been on dates before, flirted before and had girlfriends yet I can't ever seem to act normal with this girl-easy to talk to, funny and sweet.How would you try getting over always feeling weird towards a coworker?
Ask her out!!! Tell her there's no pressure and if it doesn't work out you guys can still be friends at work and it doesn't have to turn into a really awkward shade your eyes and look away thing. But it sounds like you guys like each other so go for it.How would you try getting over always feeling weird towards a coworker?
well you love her.

tell her that and tell her how special she feels to her.

love her in a way that won't creep her out.

be honest and she will come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment