Monday, December 12, 2011

A coworker causing trouble, how do I make him stop without causing drama???

Ok there is this coworker that I dont particularly get along ith, hes arogant and makes mean comments. anyway, there is this outher co-worker who found out that we dont get along. hes playing games, hell come to me and tell me, ------- said this about you, then ill notice at break that hell sit with this guy and they will be talking and looking in my direction. Ive even told him, -----, I know your trying to start trouble, arent you, he just gets this big grin on his face like a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Work isnt the place for childish games. how do I make him stop and still keep a good relationship with him?A coworker causing trouble, how do I make him stop without causing drama???
Sounds as though the drama has already started.



If you want it to stop, tell the instigator to keep his comments to himself - you are not interested in gossip. Not only childish, down right stupid.



Cactus - wtf???A coworker causing trouble, how do I make him stop without causing drama???
The best thing you can do is act like he doesnt even exist.... that will really '; erk his tator'; .........
Be polite but definately do not speak to him about your other work co-worker again. Don't play the game, it can only hurt if you do.



He can't play without your help - or at the very least will find someone else to mess with.
Let him know it's bugging you. He sounds like an immature person. He likely doesn't even know how to behave when around other people. He also could be a jerk who can't handle a life without drama. I think he's not worth your notice. If you have to work with him, just don't play into his drama. The way you asked (your choice of words and phrasing) can be construed as playful and accepting of the behavior. Next time, make it clear that you don't want him coming to you with that mess again. Otherwise, he'll have no clue that you don't want him to do it.
Yes I know how to stop him! Go by a cactus and put his name under it. Sounds Crazy Right! It has worked over and over for myself and my clients. This is a tool that is used in Feng Shui.



Dawn Lane Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment