Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i get over my exlover from 1yr ago?

I'm a 20 something female and i became lovers with a male friend of mine a year ago. i asked him out 2x, he wouldnt go out with me. he would call me in the middle of the night %26amp; wed talk for hours %26amp;chill regularly%26amp; he's tell me how he loved me. but later on i asked him out (about 5 months into the 6 month lover-relationship)he cried %26amp; told me he loved me so much, but he couldn't go out with me- ';if it was only a different time /place';, but yet he made love to me after for another month. Then he got mad at me for not involving him in my life (cuz he hurt me!) and when he confronted me on the phone i hung up on him. since then we talked once online but nothing ever came of it.

he works at a place along with an ex coworker of mine. she told me he broke his leg and part of me want to stop by %26amp; say hi.

i also can't stop dreaming about him. what can i do to get over him??????????????????????How do i get over my exlover from 1yr ago?
find some busy work to do and meet someone new

No comments:

Post a Comment