Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i make her even more mad?

I am training to be a part time manager at my uncles subway while i begin college and do not get along with one of my coworker because she thinks I am trying to get after her boyfriend who I also work with, but Im newly engaged. Her and I had only gotten into little arguments nothing to blunt until the other day I got in her face and called her a loser and a fat ***. I mean she is like 27 years old and makes min. wage. But I called her every name in the book and have just found that I want to make her even madder. What can I do? Any Ideas?How do i make her even more mad?
What I'm wanting to know, is how you could even think you would be fit for the title of manager. What kind of woman are you anyways, my children talk better than this trash mouth.How do i make her even more mad?
You already know the answer. Seduce her man.
Grow up. For heavens' sake, you both work in the same place -- calling her a loser is like the pot calling the kettle black! And calling someone a loser and a fat a** is just plain rude.



You come across as sounding superior and snotty -- which I'm sure she's picking up on, too. Are you sure you're going into college? You sound like you just got out of middle school, ';trying to make her madder';.



When you're off to college, she'll still be there -- unless you run her off. And I'm SURE your uncle will appreciate his snotty niece running off the hired help, because help IS hard to find. Frankly, if I were your uncle, I'd fire YOUR a**.



Try acting like a grown up and a manager, instead of a 6th grader and a peon. Apologize to her for calling her names.
Why?



You are newly engaged and have a future... she isn't either. She is older than you, struggling, and she is training you... teaching you how to do her job so you can be her boss... and lets face it, you are only getting to be her boss because your Uncle owns the place.



It doesn't sound like there is a whole lot of upward mobility in her world, and you just walz in and take the one shot she has of moivng up in life, because your uncle owns the place.



Can you understand why she might not like you?



Add to this the fact she has to take your crap all day, because she doesn't have an uncle who can just give her a job, or the money to pay for college, or a way out...from what you say she NEEDS this job. She has to bite her lip and keep quite if she wants to keep her rent paid and food on the table.



I think you have made her miserable enough already. Isn't there already enough pain and suffering in the world, in her world, without you going out of your way to create more?
Let me understand this...you are training as a ';part time manager'; and this is the kind of example of professional management you are displaying...



In the real world (of working for someone other than your uncle), you and that co-worker would be fired...and without a severance package to go along with it---(I might add!)



You need to be the one to set a good example by minding your own business, not discussing personal issues in the workplace on paid company time (even if it's on your uncle's bill), and watching the kind of language you use as well towards other employees. That's setting a good example as a manager in training.



Then, when you become a ';real manager';, you can calmly discuss issues with the employee behind closed doors in an office and determine whether he or she should be fired for inappropriate behavior.



In the meantime, if I were your uncle, I would be looking at sitting you down in that hot seat and teaching you a thing or two about the proper way to handle yourself with another employee.

I cringe to think of how much your uncle may be paying you, if you criticize and publicize that your co-worker is only making minimum wage.



You may not like what I said. But I speak from years of experience. And I don't work for a family member.
SHUT YOUR MOUTH, it sounds like you have a job because your uncle owns the business, not because you have any great smarts, education, and certainly not a lot humanity, courtesy or empathy for others. Your mouthing off at the job calling her a fat *** would get you fired from many jobs, which is what you deserve here as well.

You sounds absolutely pitiful to me. I hope your finance sees this side of you before signing on the dotted line.
Let me get this straight....

You work at Subway, but only because your uncle owns it...

You are just starting college and are already engaged....

You call other people names, and I would bet you are trying to get after other ladies men.

You sound like a real winner. No doubt being a sandwich artist makes you the moody, eccentric type, but that is no excuse.

I wouldnt be a bit suprised if you are making min wage at 27, after you and the fiance pop out a few babies, you drop out of school, and he leaves you for one of those roller skate girls at sonic.
Grow up. I wouldn't want to go to any establishment where a manager behaves like it's middle school.

What's next? Wet willies?
You want to make someone feel bad because of their low paying job?Your trash for doing that.
why even bother....

you have better things to worrry about (e.g. college, activities, husband, babies)



u havent even been out your little bubble.... why get married
GROW UP~ thats all high school...drama isnt gona get you anywhere.....u are also doing almost the same thing she is ...ur could be considered a loser too for working at a subway...thats not real buisness

No comments:

Post a Comment