Monday, December 12, 2011

I don't like some of my coworkers and I know those same probably don't care for me two faced,what do you do?

Im type of person that wants to get along with all, and it bothers me when people talk behind my back and joke around but you know its out of spite and its played off as jokes. Now my coworkers also think they know me which the dont theyve known me less than 7 months and only at work IV nevedr really hung out and they dont know all about me yet they have their opinions of me and that bothers me that they view me in certain ways. This boils my blood becasue I would hate for people to talk behind my back and make opinions and criticisms to those that do not know me. How would you handle working with people like this and how should I view life and work intertwined?I don't like some of my coworkers and I know those same probably don't care for me two faced,what do you do?
keep your chin up... they have nothing better to do and they are to envious probably and only talk of their own faults by pointing at someone else.. wherever u go there will always be bad apples.. i would not associate with those people.. no trust.. take care.. you are letting them get the best of you by your reaction.. if u show them what they say don't meen a dang thing to ya.. they will eventually stop..I don't like some of my coworkers and I know those same probably don't care for me two faced,what do you do?
Just stick to your principles and moral values and eventually they will come to respect you. Dont lower yourself to their catty standards, be better than they are

No comments:

Post a Comment