Monday, December 12, 2011

Greeting cards?

This summer I worked in a store with 5 more coworkers. I was getting along with all of them and now I want to send them Christmas cards, but the problem is that one of them is Muslim. I know Muslims don't celebrate Christmas, but still I don't think it's OK to send greetings to everybody except for him. How would you handle this?Greeting cards?
Hey Mija ! I agree with Maria ......... except send Christmas cards to those that celebrate Xmas and seasons greeting cards to those that do not ! Good luck ! and MERRY CHRISTMAS !Greeting cards?
I suggest you just send out e-cards to your other co-workers..in that way,, you won't hurt the feelings of your muslim co-worker...



hope this helps...
Send them all ';Season's Greetings'; cards. Muslims celebrate Eid at this time of year. It's the thought that counts.
I think this is fine...it's his choice
I think he won't mind if you don't give him a greeting card. He does not celebrate christmas anyway so he won't expect any card.
How nice of you to be sensitive to his beliefs. How about a more generic card, like ';Happy Holidays';?

No comments:

Post a Comment