Monday, December 12, 2011

Can I give every one that respond to the question below a level 5 rating?

all the responses were exactly what I ask for and they all were a 5 because no one treated the answer or me as a something dumb... I know this is a small thing but so many people can be so condescending if you don't know a thing. how are we suppose to know if we don't ask. I do know that our parents, friends that we call friends but are really not our friends,, bosses and coworker and other children along with school teachers can make us grow up to be condescending with other and i get this all the time from others on ask.com .

but thank good that there are people like you guy. thanks





Will some one please tell me what is a ';URL'; ?

I want to work at home and was ask if I had a ';URL'; to promote the company product? and for those that will think be stupid for asking ... my mother taught me that the only dump questions are the question that you are afraid to ask... hurry I need to answer back now!Can I give every one that respond to the question below a level 5 rating?
URL Definition:

Web sites are found by their addresses. Each web site has a URL, or Uniform Resource Locator, assigned to it. This is how a URL is broken down:

http://websearch.about.com/od/dailywebse is our example.

http://: type of file

domain name: location of the file's web server is at websearch.about.com.

backslash,then file name: path or directory on the computer to this file; which in our case is ';od/dailywebsearchtips/qt';. You're just basically moving from sub-directory to sub-directory here.

name of file: name of file, usually ending in .html or .htm.



The URL is the website address. If you have a website, you can promote your company's product. So, do you have a website? As for rating, you can rate anything any way you want to. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it.Can I give every one that respond to the question below a level 5 rating?
Universal

Router

Location
URL = Universal Resource Link





- AnswerMan

No comments:

Post a Comment