Monday, December 12, 2011

My mom is being ridiculous! Help?

My mom just took my phone away and I don't believe there is a good reason for it. She claims I had a bad attitude yesterday at the mall just because I wasn't talking, and today I jokingly said my brother couldn't beat up anyone when he said he was going to. My mom is becoming unbearable and I don't think I should be yelled at because she doesn't get along with her only coworker. How do I handle this?My mom is being ridiculous! Help?
She's probably just stressed and taking it out on you for little things. Try and stay on the good side of her, explain to her why you think it's unfair. Don't get angry or upset, you need to keep calm so she can calm down and see your side.My mom is being ridiculous! Help?
tell her shes being ridiculous.

because she is.

all parents go threw some phrases tell her to talk it out with her co worker
shes your mom.

you gotta love her,

or you will regret it when you dont have her.
be nice, polite, considerate, helpful at home, help your brother with his homework, do something special or your mum and talk with her, listen to what she has to say, if you make life easier for her life will be esier for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment