Monday, December 12, 2011

';The ONE'; How do you know if you found her?

';The ONE'; What are the signs to spotting that special someone.?

There is this coworker that I get along with really well. We really get into flirting with each other and some light touching. We also get into deep conversations about everything. I am not saying that I am falling in love with this person but there seems to be this deep connection that I have never had with another woman before in my life. We have alot of similarities in life. We both have custody of our children, we were brought up in single parent homes with 3 siblings and not much money, we seem to have the same views on just about everything. HOWEVER, HERE IS THE PROBLEM. She is engaged. 6 months ago when she first started she was always talking about how her and her bf were going to get married and have a child together. Now she never brings it up and she seems to hint at maybe them not being together forever and that I have to be patient. SHOULD I APPROACH HER ABOUT THIS DEEP CONNECTION I FEEL WITH HER? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS THE ';ONE'; FOR YOU?';The ONE'; How do you know if you found her?
yes approach her.

and how do you know someone is the one: you just know

you wont doubt it ever

No comments:

Post a Comment