Monday, December 12, 2011

Would my coworkers see me differently if I told them.......?

that i think the manager is hot?



except he's really really strict..



i get along with *most* of my co-workers.. i was about to tell one of them yesterday, when we were talking about how strict the manager is.... but i was like nahh, it can wait.Would my coworkers see me differently if I told them.......?
i think this is one that is probably best kept to yourselfWould my coworkers see me differently if I told them.......?
no i dont think so
Be careful with workplace relationships.....!!
probably not...but y do u feel this need to tell them? lol
they would think that you are very weird, trust me keep this to yourself.
Well, it depends on how they see you now.



If they see you as a hardworking professional, then, yeah, they'll look at you differently.



But if they see you as the immature, self-absorbed, office gossip, then probably no change.
They might think you were trying to get ahead. lol
You may get some incentives no matter how strict may he be!!
attraction is attraction if you think sum 1 is hot them u think they r hot sometimes i think someone is ugly but attacted to tem

No comments:

Post a Comment