Friday, November 19, 2010

Anybody have a coworker they cant stand?

I get along with my coworkers pretty well for the most part except for one guy. He is always nagging me, telling me how to do my job when his isn't even up to par, and harassing me.





I seriously feel like he alienates me out of the group and picks on me more. Sometimes I want to knock on his office door and be kneeling when he opens it so I can punch him in the nuts. When he asks ';Why?'; Ill say ';You know why!';





I can ask this in marriage and divorce because Im popular here and well, i just dont care if you dont like it.Anybody have a coworker they cant stand?
I don't dislike any of my co-workers, just wish they would shut up.Anybody have a coworker they cant stand?
I can't stand my boss. He's loud, boorish, and doesn't flush properly after he takes a crap.





UGH
heck ya,and im sure some coworkers dislike me as well.that's life.
Can you ask your supervisor if you can be moved to a different job/group and explain the situation? There is one or two in my office that I can't stand. The one woman decided to not like me from the very beginning when I first came - she ignores me, I do the same. Works out a lot better.
Wow! I completly understand. Thanks for venting, hope it helps.
there is all ways one jackass in a group of donkeys
yeah %26amp; i'm sure there are some people who can't stand me but its all good, i'm not there for friends, i'm there to work %26amp; make money.
Ya, my dumb *** boss.
There is a guy, or gal like that in every crowd. Sometimes it's a coworker, sometimes it's a relative. Getting back at them or trying to hold them accountable is impossible. They are just the way they are and will unfortunately live to be 100 and be the way they are until the day they die. That's life. If you want to have a positive attitude about them, you can tell yourself that you appreciate them because they teach you patience and tolerance.
Yes there is. The only problem is, I work alone.
I don't have one, but I did.





I worked for a lawyer as a receptionist/paralegal. She had one older lady working for her who was beyond anal retentive. She would come to my desk a minute before lunch to ';discuss'; some stupid problem that could wait. She would try to make me look bad in front of my boss. She was condescending. We had a Christmas party at my boss' place and when I went to dump the remaining caesar salad into the garbage (a spoonful) she said, ';Uh...maybe you should put that in the COMPOST bin??';





She complained how busy she was, but she would take her time to do things to be noticed, such as picking up stray shreds of paper around the shredder, or staples at the mail counter. She would check over the work I did and left for my boss to sign.





She ';refused'; a pay check one week because my boss was just starting out. She went to her house on weekends to help with home repairs. She did all the book keeping at home for free. She stayed a half to one hour after work or more and never got paid for it...each day.





Finally I left, took a trade and started making 4 x what that lady will ever hope to make. She ended up retiring because of a massive heart attack, which brought me no satisfaction, but that is what happens when you stress over so many insignificant things.
hahaha im sorry that sucks.. i use to have a coworker i couldnt stand


she would always try to be up in everyones business and try to make herself look better than anyone.. any thing that anyone did she found a flaw with it and would immediately run to our boss to tattle.. not to mention she smelled bad.. like i get that in other countries they may not take personal hygene as highly as we do.. but come on! your in America.. wear some freaking deodorant!.. so instead of deodorant she would try to cover up her smell with this awful smelling perfume.. which just added to the terrible smell she had around her..


i remember one time she was in one of my bosses offices and he called me in there to ask me a question and i couldnt take the smell.. i walked over to his door and left haha.. then i called him on the phone and asked what he needed.. he just laughed at me..
There are quite a few people in my office that I can't stand!





1. The one we all call ';Window-Licker'; behind his back because he's such an F-ing retard!


2. The lady who thinks she knows everything and tries to pull rank, but has nothing but a giant fat @SS!!!


3. The group I like to call the Drama Club...these girls only like to stir up drama and complain about EVERYTHING!


4. Then there's the guy who's always in my personal space, always makes passes at me. (He's married, knows d@mn well that I'm married, but continues to make sexual comments...I've reported him twice now)


AND:


5. The two LAZIEST admin assistants you'll ever meet!





ADD: There's one particular doctor that works in our section that I just can't stand! I'm not a secretary, I'm not admin help, I'm not her b-i-o-t-c-h...yet somehow she seems to think I am...this woman drives me BATTY!!!
I would ask him if he has a issue with you.





I have worked the same job over 20 years,moved around in alot of different departments of it. I usually out last people I don't like. One lady talks all the time about her bf,,that moved across country and he openly cheats on her. That lady pushed my limits,had enough of her bragging what a good guy he is. He is on his 3rd wife ,beat some of them also. People try to talk to her,be nice but she is clueless. My boss puts troublemakers and losers with me cause she knows Im Professional and I wil get along with anyone,but geeshhhhh.
I have one like that, 7 of us have complained to HR about her, and yet she stays. She apparently threatened to sue if they fire her so my company is scared. They lost one such lawsuit already several years ago and now won't rock the boat.





I dream of kicking her down the stairs often.
you posted this in the right section





i'm sure there are many men and women out there who feel their wife or husband do the same thing to them.





LOL





and yah, how many women do you know who would love to punch their significant other in the nuts for doing something stupid?





There are people like that in every job. Next time he tells you ';how to do your job'; why don't you tell him that when the boss puts HIM in charge of that department then he can do it HIS way. Until then, BUTT OUT and concentrate on his own work.





moron
I like the 40+ hotties. The 20-somethings, not so much. Way too screechy, and end every sentence with a question-mark.
I like all my coworkers...ha...ha...ha...ya not really...





See my archived question for correct answer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Just my micro-managing boss, that god he isn't here right now.
Everyone here speaks Chinese as their first language and I'm the only one that doesn't so when they start talking around me, it's really frustrating cause it sounds like a bunch of gibberish.





One guy always talks while he is eating, like full on food in his mouth, s h i t being spit out im sure.





The other guy, when I ask him a question he always seems to trail off and tell me about how many years ago at his other job... etc. And I always have to re-ask my question..





Im sure I have my flaws but that's not what you asked.





ADD: The whole ';Not flushing properly'; by Kate K is a big problem here too
I hate my boss and their boss as well. I just plain hate my job too. Life sucks sometimes, but then after that your dead so hey make the best of it.
don't take any sh1t from the weasel. threaten to go to HR regarding his harrassment. if that doesn't get him to leave you alone, then sock him in the nuts.
Shine his KNOB the next time you knock on his door with your head down !

No comments:

Post a Comment