Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I work with someone who rejected me?

Went out with girl from work once, but she gave me the run around for a 2nd date. She pretty much ignores me now. I have not pursued her since and have been nothing but professional. We used to hang out with other coworkers, but it seems I do not get invited along anymore. Heard from other coworker that she is dating another coworkers' brother. It kills me to hear this stuff. Any advice?How can I work with someone who rejected me?
You could confront her and tell her not to worry, and that you're not interested anymore, and everything is strictly professional. It might break the ice a little.



Don't email her, it has to be face to face.



edit: Don't quit because of this. Especially in this economy.How can I work with someone who rejected me?
another job!!and just try to be UR-self don't act as s.one how U R not.and don't worry my friend about this kind of simple things,right? the thing that must happen,would happen,so take it easy and move on!!
quit
work-place relationships are a big no-no. it can cause so many problems. my advise is to start meeting other people and forget about her. it's too easy for someone to start hollering 'inappropriate behavior'...and your job could be in jeopardy.
You take it on the chin. You went out for a date, so what, she didn't like you and now she's giving you the run around, sound familiar? You men do it us ALLLLLL the time. It gets hurtful, doesn't it?
There's a phrase that girls have “Don't get your sausage where you get your bacon”. The inverse of that holds true for guys as well. Your situation is the exact situation that was the inspiration for that nugget of wisdom.



You now have two options. First option is to quit and seek employment elsewhere. Second option is to just deal with it. Neither option is pleasant. Hopefully, you'll use this as a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment