Sunday, November 14, 2010

Could you get along with a coworker who is a 'kiss up' to boss?

We were previously allies against bullies and the only ones of few to call or chat outside of work. The boss, is literally is tyrant. She defends him and says she 'knows how to take him'. I wish she would take him somewhere....lol. I had a bad day at work because of him and told her what he said and did out of frustration..and later, she was smiling and chatting to him at end of day. I am going to stop any chat outside of work and avoid her. What would you think or do?Could you get along with a coworker who is a 'kiss up' to boss?
I'm going to tell you something you don't want to hear.



Your friend is a realist who recognizes she is in an uncomfortable situation. No one LIKES abusive nonsense at work, but she apparently realizes that the boss isn't going to change anytime soon. She's doing what it takes to feel as good as possible in the circumstances.



She sounds like one of those people who lets negativity from others roll off of her like water from a duck's back. Her attitude may be aggravating to you, but it is much more healthy than walking around resenting the boss all day everyday. Not everyone can shrug off other people's negativity the way she does.



If you drop any real friendship with her outside of work, chances are you will be losing a good friendship with someone who may wind up being your boss.Could you get along with a coworker who is a 'kiss up' to boss?
No i dont like people that suck up to the boss they r only doing it to see wat fringe benefits they can get.
i think you are so childish. Just because you can't handle that person, does not mean she have to dislike them too. Grow up and fight your own battles and be mature enough, that you can have your opinion and let your friend have theirs, no matter how different it is from yours.
So they seem to be everywhere ha.

I was called in the office last Friday, since the company was taken over by a larger concern I spoke free to my colleague's about my demotivation to work under new management.

One RAT found it right to go tell the boss about this.

I was called in and spilled my guts.

So I think I will lose my job in a short period of time.

To answer Your question, avoid people like that, if they have revealed themselves.

Watch Your mouth, those traitors only look benefit for themselves.

And no I do not like them!!!!
BE COURTEOUS WITH YOUR CO-WORKER AND DO NOT EXPECT HER TO BE YOUR BUDDY.
Yeah, its not so great to combine work with normal life.

I think work should be what it is, Hi is Hi and bye is bye nothing else should be associated with work. Probably joke around a little bit but outside its like predator and prey, at least when in the job situation it has boundary's. I'd suggest you shouldn't talk to anyone outside of work since it can mess with the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment