Friday, November 19, 2010

I am fed up with my husband's job situation?

My husband has changed 5 jobs in 4 years. I hate to say that, but deep in heart I am really fed up with this and I don't even want to say the routine encouraging words to him. It always happen like this: has a good start, then cannot get along with one or two persons, then he left. I don't understand how hard it is to get along with your coworkers. When I was working, I got alone with everybody. Now he is looking for a job far away from home because he has such a bad reputation he cannot find a job nearby. I feel deeply saddened. I know I should stay with him no matter what. But I am tired of this and tired of his excuses. I don't know what to do.I am fed up with my husband's job situation?
The truck driver idea has some merit. On that note, a taxi driver would probably be good too. There are a fair amount of ';solitary'; jobs.

However, I would wager a guess that after 5 jobs, the problem isn't co-workers, it is your husband. He needs to learn to grow up and do his job even if he doesn't like someone. We all have a co worker or two we wish would get fired or just fall off a cliff. Everyone doesn't quit and uproot their families security over it.I am fed up with my husband's job situation?
He should become a truck driver. They don't have to deal with other human beings over 90% of the time.
Can you make him understand that unless you own your own business, you cannot pick the people you work with.
i like the truck driver idea too

or

porta john cleaner not to many people hang around there
The truck driver thing was a good idea.



Regardless. I have never (wisely) told my husband what job he should have or not have. Men just don't do well if they aren't ';happy'; with whatever work they do. Trust me, if they are miserable at work, we will hear about it and pay for it dearly!



Just let him do what he wants to do and hope he hands over the paycheck.
No offense, but he sounds like he's got issues to work out, if he's getitng a bad rep and feels he needs a fresh start all the time.
it shouldn't even be about whether or not you can get along with your co-workers. it's about going to work, getting the job done, and going home with a paycheck to pay the bills. if he can't handle that, makes me wonder what other kinds of responsibility he can't handle...
He needs to look in the mirror. He's the problem. As for you.....talk to him.
In 44 years of marriage, I have had over 75 full time jobs. I was everything from a truck driver to a laboratory technician. During all this time my wife NEVER once said I had to clean up my act or else and never complained about my jobs. My kids needed to be fed and my wife needed me for support. She supported me all the way and even worked herself many times, when I was between work. I played in different bands and was a road musician for a few years also. My problem was and I admit to maybe sounding a little ego inflated was a superior intelligence to the idiots I worked for. Your husband is probably very similar. We get bored fast, because the job is dead end and the work could be done by a monkey. I regret nothing I did, am still married to the same woman and love her to pieces. Hang in there, because you have a very good, intelligent man.
It sounds like he has a problem with authority. He need to find a loner job the truck driver idea was great. He should look into starting his own business. However, he can't keep running away every time life gets tuff. Everywhere you go you will have to deal with people and their opinions. If he choose to go into the trucking industry here is a site that will help you adjust to the lifestyle of being a trucker wife http://www.lonerwife.blogspot.com/ In the meantime stay strong and build him up don't nag, inspire, and encourage. Try to keep your words postive and suppotive so he can start taking care of his responsibilty as a husband.
As long as he is good to you and does get another job you have no reason to *****....black mark against you for not being a supportive wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment