Sunday, November 21, 2010

Professional job right out of college??

I'm basically asking for a little advice for career opportunities post college. I graduated from a solid private college and majored in finance and marketing. I took a job right of college as a Auto Claims Representative for an insurance company. It has been challenging, but a good experience. I make mistakes since i'm new, but i work hard and get along with my coworkers. I';m the youngest on my team. I've trained for 3 months, and worked for about 4 months. My primary goal would be to get into the marketing department they have at the company on site. I heard that you have to put in at least 1-2 years of quality experience at this position, since they hired me for this in the first place. I recently got moved to another team to fill a need since they needed a qualified rep for some other states. Any advice on how to craft my career path to where i want it to go either with this company or another one??Professional job right out of college??
I think you need the MBA if you want to stand out...............



The finance area will pay more .at the start and at the end.........

No comments:

Post a Comment