Friday, November 19, 2010

How motivated would you be?

If your work was taken by a co-worker who took credit got a promotion for it? When you tried to say that you did the work, you were ignored (meanwhile your co-worker went and filed a complaint about you to H/R). You were then told that your reveiw was on hold until you could get along with your coworkers becuase you stood up for yourself.How motivated would you be?
If I were you I would start putting my name on everything. If it is something on Excel- Password it. As for the review thing you might want to start looking around for other jobs. They are obviously taking advantage of you where you are at and will continue to do so.



Good Luck.How motivated would you be?
It is possible that this could actually happen in a workplace. Sad bu true.



I would be looking for another job and doing this one as well as I could to keep the money coming in until I found another job then I would tell them what they could do with their job.



Good luck.



And, remember to smile a lot and make the best of it until you can move forward with you're life.
I would back off from the credit-grabber. If he/she had to steal your ideas, they aren't capable of fooling the employer for very long. Let them hang themself.

In the meantime, do your best, rise above this and be gracious, and then look for a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment