Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you handle a coworker that is so loud?

I get along great with my coworker. Wonderful and nice person. Knows their stuff. However, this person can be so loud. I mean hurt my ears loud, make it hard for me to work loud. It's not all the time but it is quite often. It's like they want and need attention. I do chat with them. It's ok.How do you handle a coworker that is so loud?
They may be partially deaf. If not just, cover your ears and run from their presence screaming, My ears,my ears. After the sixth or seventh time they may figure it out.lolHow do you handle a coworker that is so loud?
Maybe you could say something like ';Do you think you could speak softer, I have a headache.'; It may work at least once, and then maybe they'll get the hint.
You should probably pull her to the side and let her Know if she can be a little less loud please.....its giving you a hear ache nothing personal!
Alot of these people just have no idea how loud they are. Just tell em, speak lower!

No comments:

Post a Comment