Friday, November 19, 2010

Did this girl really like it when I hugged her?

I'm a guy and I recently had an experience with a girl that I thought was kind of interesting. I'm trying to figure out how she really felt about the situation, but I'm not very good at reading girls' minds, so I was hoping some of you might be able to help me.



I've been working at the same place for a little over a year, and on my first day at the job I met a girl who was about the same age as me. From the very first day that I was there we started becoming good friends. We worked as a team really well, we always got along, and we loved to work together. I would say that she's probably the best friend I have at my job. Well, she recently went out of town for two weeks, and she got back a few days ago. I worked with her on the first day she was back, and when I saw her I kinda felt like hugging her because I had really missed her. My problem was that she didn't really seem like the kind of person who would have liked it. She didn't seem like a very lovable person. Also, I knew she had a boyfriend and I didn't know how she would feel about me doing that to her. I thought about it for a few minutes, and then decided that I wasn't going to do it because I didn't want her to feel awkward. However, while her and I were standing in the back together waiting to clock in, one of our other coworkers came along and talked to me about how much I must have missed her. I admitted that I had missed her, and then our coworker asked me if I had given her a hug. I said no, and so our coworker told the girl that I wanted to hug her. When she found out, she acted like she thought it was cute (she said ';awww';). So, figuring that it was probably OK, I started walking toward her expecting nothing more than a little shoulder-to-shoulder hug. When I got to her, though, she stuck out both of her arms wanting me to give her a ';bear hug.'; She was smiling at me when she did it, so I went all the way up to her and put both of my arms around her. She laid her head on my chest and everything. I held her there for about 10 seconds, and I was expecting her to be the first one to let go, but she never did- she waited until she felt me start to loosen up. She seemed to be really happy while I was holding her, but since she has a boyfriend and all I'm kinda questioning whether or not she was OK with it... she might have felt awkward.



I'm trying to figure out how she really felt about it. What does it sound like to you? Did she really like it, or was she just trying to be nice to me?Did this girl really like it when I hugged her?
if she hasnt said anything else about it then it was just a friend hug and dont get stressed out about it i mean she has a boyfriendDid this girl really like it when I hugged her?
Hugs are expressions of affection.

She has a boy-friend.

She is a good friend, and comfortable with you.

That's it.

Don't read too much into it.
she liked it and was waiting for ever for you to make that move. You go!

No comments:

Post a Comment