Friday, November 19, 2010

How to switch to a new department within my company?

i work in the investment banking department, i hate the investment field, i cant get along with my coworkers as im a junior, im always in disputes with my bosses for disrespecting me, and above all, we dont have too much things to do, so its very boring here. i am planning to go the retail side, as there are many things to keep you busy within working hours.



so my question is what is the best way i can switch there? do i talk to hr, to my boss, etc...? whats the procedure??? plz helpppHow to switch to a new department within my company?
The procedure is dependent on the company. Usually, you have to review the internal job postings to find a job within the company for which you are eligible, and make the application. You can talk to HR to let them know you are interested in transferring positions, but they can't help you unless there are open positions in the company that need your services. I have to say, it won't help you if you have a history of disputes with your boss, because managers within the company do talk to each other, and no one is going to want to take on an employee seen as a 'troublemaker' so I suggest you tone it down a bit, and act ike a 'model employee' so that you increase your chances of getting out sooner than later.
  • quality essential oils
  • How to remove smell from a down comforter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment