Friday, November 19, 2010

I need advice on how to get along with a male virgo coworker?

Virgo's are naturally critical. We work in a very close environment and we do not like each other at all. Could someone out there give me some advice on how a female Libra and a male Virgo can get along better in a work environment? In other words how can I appease this harsh person to make our workdays go smoother?I need advice on how to get along with a male virgo coworker?
Don't aim to appease him.



:). It'll be ok. Just do what you think is right..and forget about him. Mkay?I need advice on how to get along with a male virgo coworker?
Hilarious! Umm, I suggest compromise here. You being a Libra should be real good at that.



edit: By the way, I used to work with another Virgo; a guy. We didn't get along at first either, but we learned to get along in our own way; and he's had me rollin' on the floor laughing more than piss me off. So there is hope. Hang in there.
omg this sounds just like me and my best friend

i'm a virgo and she's a libra

we fight A LOT but we're still best friends

were friends because we found a lot of smililarites between us

like music, movies

not shows

try to find things you have in common

No comments:

Post a Comment