Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you deal with a coworkers who say you are starting rumors at work?

At work I have stopped talking to almost everyone, at my bosses suggestion . Every time i turn around my boss comes to me about a rumor I supposable started. He know's it's not me but never confonts are defends me. He tells me to wait and keep to myself so nothing else can be said. This is not right but I can't find out who's doing this. The job is one I enjoy but it is a small place. I got along with everyone for 1year.Know one smart *** girl who has become everyone's pet,doe's not care for me. Know one know's what the problem is.They have now cut my hours to one day a week, to let the smoke clear from these rumors. I really do not say anything about any one. Everyone at work tells me I must be on drugs because I am always happy. this does seem to bother them. What do I do?. I can't change jobs, My husband is ill. and the location is right next to my house. If I quit he losses his medical.How do you deal with a coworkers who say you are starting rumors at work?
You are focusing on the wrong issue. Your boss has the obligation to provide a safe and non hostile place to work. He is adding fuel to the fire with his behavior. You need to contact the State Labor Relations Dept. and ask for help. You are being discriminated against.How do you deal with a coworkers who say you are starting rumors at work?
First, stop smiling soo much, people can take offence to that....



Second, undersatnd that life at work is like a roller coster... if you wait long enough, things will turn around...



Now wipe that smile off your face!
First find out who's spreading the rumor that you are starting rumors. Then start a rumor about her! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment