Friday, November 19, 2010

Help! my friend is having a hard time moving on?

It was her b-day yesterday and I paid her a visit and she looks worse off than ever. She simply can't get over getting canned and lost interest in everything, even me. Basically, she got confrontational w/ a coworker who pissed her off. A few days later, she banged her own head against the fitting room pole in front of customers, bc her coworker didn't apologize or forgive. That customer had a child with her and reported my friend. It's just a little mistake and it's just something people do when they're angry. She was productive and had perfect attendance. Maybe they shoulda just given her a warning or something instead of canning her. I would do anything for her bc we've known each other since childhood. How could I help her move on and get her job back? Should I go with her to appeal to the store mgr? It prolly won't do much, but it might help a little.



She used to be a pleasant, outgoing girl. Now she's barely even there. What's sad is that she used to get along with that coworker. Even sadder is the fact that they won't give her another chance, like my friend was worth less than the pole or the ceiling tiles that coulda fallen and hit someone. Maybe they should try acting that way when the pole or the ceiling tiles gets things done as much as my friend does in her dept. Besides, my bff didn't know about the ceiling tiles and they still hold that against her. Really plz help. She needs to move on.Help! my friend is having a hard time moving on?
I am sure this is not a new suggestion but I would recommend asking your friend to see a therapist. Sounds like things are going on and stress is getting to her to react the way she has. A therapist, if needed, would suggest if she needs any meds. I know as a person of depression that one of the side effects of this disease is a lack of interest in everything, including friends!



I am happy that you are by her side and are looking to help your friend.



I hope this helps if you want you can always contact me and ask no matter what, ok?

many blessings,

Jen
  • bitting their nails
  • domain name registration
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment