Friday, November 19, 2010

Help with my relationship troubles....Idk what to do, I want my girl back!?

Im a freshman in college 6 hours from my hometown. About a year ago, one of my friends was involved with a girl who is now a senior in high school. throughout their breakup, i was like the middleman. unfortunately, they ended it in january, but me and her kept talking because we are coworkers. All along i told her to make a decision regarding her ex (my friend). because she stayed in the middle of liking him but not going back with him. eventually, she started tin june rying to get me to hang out and I refused daily requests from March until Late June. it developed from online to texting, and the occasional short phone call. one night we hung out bc she said she was in trouble, and we kissed, and since then we have kept a secret relationship of sorts, without it ever being official. we hung out the majority of the summer, and when i left for college it sorta ended, but we kept talking on the phone and texting constantly. she also still sometimes got with her ex, my friend. we had one break where we hung out alot and in the following month she begged me to be with her as a couple, but i refused because it would be frowned upon by my social group. so she tried and tried and i told her it was bc her ex. so i went home for thanksgiving and she told me we should be friends, but we hung out all week and kissed and more, but everytime when i left she would say just friends...very confusing. now I want to be with her because I realized shes more important to me than my friends opinions, but she told me she wont be with me because she still ahs feelings for her ex, the one i told her to make a decision on 6 months ago. I need help on how to get her back!?!?!? Help with my relationship troubles....Idk what to do, I want my girl back!?
Show her that you are the one for her and not her ex. Say we can't be friend sand kiss and that without being together. That should get her t obe with you.
  • Nice Duvet Covers for Girls Twin Bed's
  • put a key lock
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment