Sunday, November 21, 2010

I like someone who is taken but i will never do anything about it, how can i stop the thoughts in my head?

Umm a friend of mines fiance is cute but the girl she isnt a close friend or anything but were just coworkers who get along. and her boyfriend also works with me. i am sort of attracted to him but i know that he isnt right for but reasently he starts teasing me that i like him what is the best way i can tell him that i have no such feelings for him whatsoever. its not like i like him i just think that he is an attractive guy. but i sort of told him that everytime that he reminds me of his girlfriend its annoying and of course i know that he is taken and stuff, and trust me i dont want him, but it bugs he because he makes me feel guilty about it. always reminding me that he is taken, and recently after the incident where i confronted him he has this little smirk on his face that i can see through his eyes that says you like me, like he thinks i want him or something. so how do i let him know that i dont.I like someone who is taken but i will never do anything about it, how can i stop the thoughts in my head?
at the first sentence, you say you like him, but then later you say you don't like him . . ..



so, it sounds like you do like him or you wouldn't bother asking the question. . . .



don't try to stop the thoughts in your head - let them be and they will fade away gradually of their own accord .. .hang out with other friends, go on with your life, and meet other people.I like someone who is taken but i will never do anything about it, how can i stop the thoughts in my head?
well it's obvious you want him. You need to figure out what is morally right and what's not. Is it love or just infatuation would be a good start.
  • how to with diagrams
  • back up word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment