Sunday, November 14, 2010

Not cut out for working?

i just recently got fired from my last job,of a secretary at an office, from what i believe was personal reasons from the manager. he was very mean to me in particular most of the time, i worked hard and did my work accurately, but he would always say i did something wrong and then never showed me how to do it ';right';. when i would ask for help he told me that i needed to learn to do my own job. i am18 years old going on 19, and ive had 3 jobs. i walked out on one job because i had trouble getting along with coworkers, i quit my second job because the work was too hard, and now this. i feel like im not good at anything i do. i feel like im just not cut out for a job. what should i do ?does anyone else feel like me?Not cut out for working?
Morgan, I'll be very honest with you. This is something you'll need to work on. I'm not saying making a good living through online work cannot be done, I'm just saying that getting a ';real'; job is probably your best bet. You're still young, at almost 19, you still haven't finished your education (assuming of course that you plan on continuing with schooling), and you haven't had a chance yet to find your niche. There comes a time in every persons life where the have a moment of realization. This moment is called MATURITY. I don't mean to call you immature, but it does kinda seem like you aren't quite done yet with your growing process. For you to think it's acceptable to walk out on a job or to quit because it's ';too hard'; isn't really an option in the real world, you may need to wake up a little. Life is full of tough jobs and crappy co-workers, but one day, you'll just have to deal with it.

One cannot succumb to a life of seclusion because they don't mesh well with others, you just need to work around this and use it to your advantage. Better yourself from your mistakes and move on with your life.

There's nothing stopping you from finding your true talent...except you.

Hope this helps.
  • myspace pages
  • the best way to get odor out of blankets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment