Friday, November 19, 2010

Help My black neighbors caught me with a kkk sheet that wasn't mine!?

OK now it all began like this...... At my workplace one of my coworkers is a kkk member and attends there rally's weekly. Besides him being a kkk member he's a nice guy, he always asks how my day is, gives me spare change in the workers lounge to buy lunch, and even gave me financial advice. Two days ago he walked up to me asking a huge favor. I'm not a man to judge other people. He is a nice guy who gets along with African American coworkers at the workplace. Hell on Fridays me, him, and couple other coworkers (two of them are black) will go out drinking or to a nightclub to try to hook up with girls. He asked me if I could wash his sheets before he has to go to his next rally since his washing machine broke and was being fixed at the moment. He gave me his white sheets and I took them home to wash, dry and launder them. I felt like I owed him a favor because he helped me move to another house a couple of months ago. That evening I parked my car next to the park no one go's to in my neighborhood because recently people have been throwing baseballs at my car at night ( i don't know if they are children or etc i told the police). I was walking to my car which was a couple blocks away and one of my neighbors the Wellingtons were outside on the front lawn. They saw me with the white sheets and they began cursing at me calling me a ';self righteous cracker'; and a ';racist redneck son of a fat Alabama *****!'; The Wellingtons are great neighbors of mine, the first day i moved into my new home they were the first family to come and greet me! I'm so stressed right now! what am i suppose to do, how can i try not to hurt anyone's feelings? feelings



CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!!!Help My black neighbors caught me with a kkk sheet that wasn't mine!?
ooohhh u did it nowwHelp My black neighbors caught me with a kkk sheet that wasn't mine!?
I here that ALLIED VAN LINES has an emergency move number and fair rates.
put the sheet on and wear it proudly.
Sorry but this made me laugh out loud LOL. My husband was wondering what I am laughing at LOL...



Anyway, all you need to do is go to them and explain why you were carrying those sheets. Good luck.
You are so in there! And I don't know why someone would join kkk, you should report your friend and redeem yourself in the eyes of your neighbors.
first let me start by saying regina your a ***!!! a very ignorant probably self loathing person! how can you hate any race? racist ppl are so damn dumb!! all of you should be murdered and buried in those sheets y'all love so much! the world would be such a way better place without the likes of you



but before we lynch you let me educate you!! the only differencee in ppl are their features that's it im sure u can probably find more things that we as the human race have in common verses our differencesces!!!



3rd we are all black every man women and child came from the same mother! do you know what nationalitylty she was? she was african! know your history i don't care how light your skin is or how blue your eyes are its still black blood pumping through your veins!! before ignorent ppl like you ppl didnt see white black mexican chinese whatever they just saw ppl



kkk my *** you all are a bunch of cowardsrds who are to lazy and incompetentent to understand any thing significanc all of you are a waste of oxygen!!



sorry ppl i just really cant stand racist peopledon'tont care what color they are!!!
ohhhh no.



@regina I want to marry you.
lmbooooo I'm sorry poor baby lol! ^.^! Well just explain the reason why you had it and then rip it in front of their face by claiming that it meant nothing to you and it wasn't yours ^_^ see???



=]?Hope it works out hun! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment