Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get along with my coworkers?

To explain a little better, My dad owns the company and expects me to observe and report and earn my keep by doing exactly what the Senior employee say's and that's what I feel like I should be doing. Instead I feel as they only allow me to watch no matter how often I try to take the initiative. I feel like my attitude on the job site is the main reason for the cause. I have noticed several times that after one of my offhanded remarks became twisted to an undesirable meaning. Usually it means unpaid lunch hours (which isn't regulation they) I find them catering to comments, random complaints and frequantly just plain being too nice. I mean the jouryman that I ride under had his pregnate wife talking with my gf while him his son along with my brother and myself at a company picnic. I hardly think its because of my personality, I don't have much of it I just want to be paid 8-5 everyday and get on with my personal life but I can't stand people bending over backwards at every dumb comment out of my mouth. Is there something I can change about myself at the job site so my coworkers can have some peace of mind?How can I get along with my coworkers?
You are the bosses kid. They are always going to think you do not deserve to be there. **** em, learn the trade and become their boss.
  • raising a kitten
  • good fantasy name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment