Friday, November 19, 2010

How should I approach this girl?

okay I used to talk to this girl a little bit at this store when i was working at the mall..(they didnt work in the same store though) anyways she asked me';do u work here in the mall';? i said yeah why how did u know? she was like u look like u do...u get a discount...(which is all true) one time i went there...she was there along with her coworker i asked if any of there drinks had chocolate in them and then she was liike mocha does...i was like it does? then how come it doesnt say that there? sher and her coworker were giggling its like how u say it in spanish(which idk where they were going with there) the thing is I like the other girl (she was giggling to that time but we didnt really talk)...last time I kinda familiarized myself with them was december..so she could of forgot me...what should i say to the girl that i didnt really talk to but was giggling that one time...??something like...I used to buy drinks at ur place im not sure if u remember..but anyways hows ur friend doing?How should I approach this girl?
I'm really sorry for not answering your question after you wrote all that, but I think you would have a better response if you asked it in the dating section.
  • one web hosting
  • Can you clean pillows in the washer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment