Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I get over my anger?

I had hooked up with a coworker since I did feel a little attracted to him. Supposedly he has a gf but I don't know. We never actually had sex but we touched, caressed, and we would have dry sex. You know he would rub his private against mine. The thing is I've never been sexual with or even kissed a guy. So maybe there is something wrong with me. Anyway back in November, I emailed him telling him that this FWB is over and that I would tell HR on him if he ever suggested hooking up. Since November, I've been ignoring him completely no hello nada. Since I was so mad and hurt. Last month he went out of the country, I was actually relieved that he was gone, but then he came back last week and I kept ignoring him until yesterday. Yesterday, I saw him in the kitchen and he said hello, you know like a mechanical/ break the ice hello and I smiled and said hello and that was it. I felt completely at ease. This morning, I ran into him and said hello and he didn't say anything. I emailed him saying that I was hoping we could be on speaking terms since yesterday I felt at ease with speaking to him. He ignored my email. He actually didn't bother to open it and looked at me like a freak. I personally confronted him and he was like fine. As the afternoon progressed, I did a lot of walking by passing his desk, but I didn't bother to talk to him since I was working. As I was walking back and he was leaving he gave me a somewhat dirty rude look. I personally thought that was rude and I sent him an email stating that I thought him looking at me funny was rude and that I was hurting these past few months and that I was hoping we could get along as coworkers. Then I sent him another email that it was best that we didn't talk and that he should leave me alone and let me do my job. How can I move past this and get out and get some friends and a boyfriend? All I do is work and go to school, but I feel if I were getting out with people. This would be easier to deal with.

Sometimes he looks at me weird, so I don't know how he's feeling. How should I get over my anger?How can I get over my anger?
It sounds like you all need to set down and talk. He can tell you how he fells, and you can tell him how you fell. Now, if I was him I guess I would look at you a little weird too. You say you don't wont to talk, then you can't understand why he don't. Then you e-mail him and wonder why he didn't open it. You need to think on WHAT you wont, you jest keep him spinning, and does not know what YOU wont. Talk to him face to face, and when things are said and done, you will know where you all stand with each other.How can I get over my anger?
make up your mind you want to talk or not?
Rule #1 you never hook up with any co-workers because situations like this always happen. I suggest that you end this weird relationship before it gets out of hand. Other co-workers will figure it out and possibly even your boss! I'm sorry you are going through this but it must stop. It's for your own good. Don't fall for his crap just stay focused on your job, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment