Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I get myself out of this mess?

This coworker and I have been doing intimate(sexual things). Although, never had intercourse. We are not in a relationship, though I have deep feelings for him. He has a gf overseas.I also see him flirting with another girl who works at the office and I instantly get jealous. Also, the last time we hooked up was before New Year's 2009, after we hooked up, he told me he hopes I get a bf this year and that things work out for me since I told him I was going to see a counselor. Last week I wrote him a letter that I was hurt and angry and that I was going to mention it to my counselor, I will see her at the end of the month. Then last Thursday, I emailed him saying that I wasn't hurt and angry and that I hoped we could get along as coworkers. He didn't respond back and he didn't say anything to me. What should I do?How do I get myself out of this mess?
Well, he's a player and he has you where he needs you. You keep your mouth shut and he gets to keep fingering all the female office workers. He's sleeping around the office. He will get caught, and he will be repremanded for his behaviour. Feel sorry for his girlfriend.How do I get myself out of this mess?
You really shouldn't mess with some one in the work place. There's plenty of people outside of your job.
FORGET THAT ASSHOLE just forget it like it never happened and go on with your life, if u cheet on someone thats overseas you are a POS
Quit messing with your co works
well i dont think you should of been doin things with him in the first place because he has a girlfriend!! lol, but it is him too , , , all you can do is ignore him and if he said that he hopes you get a bf then he is trying to park you off with some one else,, hun, you can do so much better and lets just hope that his missus doesnt find out :) xxx good luck xxx
forget him

he's just being a flirt
honey, sometimes it is what it is. your were an office hookup. a booty call. something on the side. he probably thought you understood that since you knew he had a gf, and he was flirty with everyone. this was never some guy that was going to be with you. and unfortuntely you fell for him anyway. thats the problem with us girls, we too often think with our hearts instead of our heads. you just gotta move on from this. leave him be. dont make anymore contact, cus honestly it will just get to the point where he thinks you are crazy or you are just completely embarrassing yourself. find a good man for the '09. just make sure they are single. and preferably not a co-worker. dont u know that if you mix business and pleasure u can end up with a big mess? things get awkward. just ignore the guy from now on, just like he is doing u. the best revenge is living well. so just do you, move past this, and eventually you wont give a damn about him.
First of all I hope no one finds out about yall so u don't get fired or transferred. I dated sme one I worked wit and it has turned out good. But u was never together and he had 鈭€ girl. That'd your mistake right there. Your hurtin someone who has no idea and that's not fair. So in 鈭€ way your lonleyness is your own fault. Mabey he realized what he was doin was wrong and jus wants to end it completly. That's one way I can see as to why he's ignorin u. Jus leave it and him alone. Your done. and mess with single guys from now own

No comments:

Post a Comment