Sunday, November 14, 2010

What would you do if you weren't getting along with your coworker?

okay I started working last week and im in my early 20s....and she seemed nice at first but then she would stuff like ';your slow'; and one time she got steamed cuz i asked her too many questions (shes not my boss, but she was busy at the moment ) and she wa like think ..thats easy.....then i walsike srry im not confident..then she wa like omg ur mad.....and she tells me to grow up...when i say ur mean.....the other day she was like i have a bad temper.....and that she wasjk about saying i was slow......and then today she said the same thing and i got mad and touched her and said dont mean to me (in a playful manner) she wa like dont touch me then i wal ike well dont be mean to me then she wa lsike i ll change my ways....smiling......before that was like I cant be rude to that girl (another girl who works with us who is lazy).....except (she said my name) how rude!! she says this stuff like i shouldnt be mad and that i just cant take a joke........What would you do if you weren't getting along with your coworker?
Ohmigawd! Like, so get over yourself! Early 20s???? Grow up and BE an adult!! Start communicating and taking responsibility for your own failings and limitations.What would you do if you weren't getting along with your coworker?
Talk to your supervisor. You don't need to take her crap
If at all possible try to keep away from her. Your there to make $, not friends, or enemies in this case.

If it gets to the point where you cannot take anymore, go to the boss, They don't like friction any more than you do.

I can't help but wonder if this is a waitress job because it sounds all too familiar. My boss fired a woman for gossiping meanly about a few other co-workers %26amp; she worked there about 18 months ! We can't please everyone all the time, you need to take care of #1, YOU !

Your there to pay your bills, Thats it!!
First off you need to learn to speak like an adult and then you will be treated as one.



Secondly, lay off the coffee you're way too hyper!

No comments:

Post a Comment