Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I get along with a coworker that hates me?

One very early morning, this person thought it would be cute to hide behind a trash can in a dark room, and jump out and scare me. I called him out on it now he ignores me all the time.How do I get along with a coworker that hates me?
Your co-worker is acting childish. Be nice and go on.How do I get along with a coworker that hates me?
Sounds to me you hurt his ego. It seems you freaked out and over-reacted to his ';joke.'; If you really want to smooth things over, discreetly take him aside and apologize for your reaction, just say it scared you but you may have over-reacted and that because you guys work together you should try to get along.
Tell him how much you love him
how can u say dat he h8s u?? maybe he's just tryng to be close to u wen he did dat..
Sounds like the coworker understands that to you that just was not funny, I don't find it funny either. I think you are lucky that he is ignoring you, sounds a tad strange to me...stay away from him and do your job...it isn't funny to scare someone and could mean there are other tricks in his bag...ignore him, do your job, go home and lock your doors!!!!!
ask him why he hates you.. if he's got a problem with it then ignore him .. tell your manager he's not being a respectful person..
ignoring you is probably another practical joke of his.. forget it.. you dont have to be friends with colleagues.. its better if you're not friends with them

No comments:

Post a Comment