Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to get along well with coworker while staying focus on my job?

I work in an accounting department, I normally don't talk to people when I focus on my work. I hear people around me like to chat and they seem to have a great time when working. I like to make a friendly environment, but my silence seems to make an image of unfriendliness. How can I make friends when working and still doing a good job?How to get along well with coworker while staying focus on my job?
Give them Christmas gift or valentine gift..or any occasions, give them chocolates. They'll know that you are a nice person who just needs peace and quiet. Good luck.How to get along well with coworker while staying focus on my job?
You can still have casual conversation but I wouldn't talk about anything personal. Light jokes are ok, but don't you have to be focused for accounting? Maybe if you are in your own cubicle or desk you can play your radio lightly so this gives you an excuse to escape unwanted chit chat. Don't get me wrong, you can still be friendly and talk but you still want to make a good impression on the boss by not looking too talkative I would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment