Sunday, November 14, 2010

I don't get along with outgoing personalities, but why?

I just realized why I sometimes don't get along with a coworker or classmate. The people I don't get along with tends to be the coworker thinks they run the place, or the popular girl that is the head of their high school clique. Actually I can't stand them. I gravitate towards the people who aren't that popular because they tend to have the awesome personality. I am pretty outgoing myself. Why do I clash with these types of people? How can I give them the impression that I am nice, without sacrificing my self-identity at work?I don't get along with outgoing personalities, but why?
No one gets along with everyone. Usually there is a certain type that you will get along better than other types. I personally don't get along with the out going types either. Just be polite to them when you have to and leave it at that. Why do you feel you have to be friends with people you don't enjoy spending time with? make time for the people you do enjoy spending time with...this will make you happier than trying to please people that generally get on your nerves.
  • myspace graphics
  • these baby name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment