Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I get revenge on this guy?

This coworker and I have been doing intimate(sexual things). Although, never had intercourse. We are not in a relationship, though I have deep feelings for him. He has a gf overseas.I also see him flirting with another girl who works at the office and I instantly get jealous. Also, the last time we hooked up was before New Year's 2009, after we hooked up, he told me he hopes I get a bf this year and that things work out for me since I told him I was going to see a counselor. Last week I wrote him a letter that I was hurt and angry and that I was going to mention it to my counselor, I will see her at the end of the month. Then last Thursday, I emailed him saying that I wasn't hurt and angry and that I hoped we could get along as coworkers. He didn't respond back and he didn't say anything to me. What should I do?How do I get revenge on this guy?
First of all, he's not your boyfriend or anything so there is nothing to be jealous about; you don't have claims on this guy. It is, to put it quite frankly, extremely stupid that you would develop strong feelings for a guy who's cheating on his girlfriend. He's obviously not someone you'd want to have a serious relationship with, and you'd best forget about him.



Judging from his comment on hoping you get a boyfriend, he's obviously lost interest in you, and you're probably nothing but a toy to him. Get over it, girlie.How do I get revenge on this guy?
he is playing u like a harp. leave him alone. simple as that
What are you going to get revenge for? Because you were stupid enough to hook up with a guy who was cheating on his girlfriend? You deserve what you got.
First of all you told him to much! He was not your man, and you put personal info out there about you going to see a counselor. That is TMI

Anyone would back off after hearing that.

You seem really needy!



Why are you going to seek revenge when you played the game with him. Let it go, it's not worth it! If your revenge act fail (they usually do), you will look crazy, and he will be able to run with that word Crazy, because you told him you were going to see a counselor.



Work on self, there are plenty of fish in the sea, Men love what they can't have.. Leave him alone, I'm sure he will eventually talk to you when you stop acting needy.
get over it, look in another direction to find what u want.

No comments:

Post a Comment